Power and Speed Badminton Court in Quezon City

Every Tuesday and Saturday, you will find me playing badminton in Power and Speed badminton court in Mindanao Ave. I must say, this what I can call my home court.


Power and Speed is specifically located in Road 20, Mindanao Ave., Quezon City. It has 5 rubber mat courts. Walls are painted with the combination of blue and light green. Lighting is just enough for the whole place.

If you want to take a rest after intense games, there are chairs available anywhere.  There are also restrooms for both guys and girls. It has no hot shower.

The court has also a mini store located at the main entrance where you can buy badminton apparel. It also provides FREE purified cold water. 

If you are a bit hungry or want to buy drinks, there is also a mini sari-sari store at the right end corner of the court. It's selling drinks like Gatorade, soda, juice as well with junkfood, candies, and many MORE.



What I really don’t like in this court is the space between the court and resting area.  It’s just only 4 feet away from each other. There are tendency you might hit by the player or the player will be not comfortable smahing the shuttlecock at the back. 

Anyway, I still love Power and Speed. This is the place where I learn a lot about badminton. This also the place where I met my loving badminton friends. 

Just to inform you guys, it has queuing every M-W from 8pm to 12mn . Court fee is 190/hr and P90 per head play all you can from 6am-3pm.

Badminton Court Name: Power and Speed Badminton Court
Badminton Location/ Address: Mindanao Ave., QC, Quezon City, Philippines
Contact Info./ phone number: (02) 456 4991

1 comment:

  1. do you have group?and what time do you play?can i join u?

    ReplyDelete