Play at Don Antonio Badminton Court

Don Antonio Badminton Court is located in Don Antonio Heights, Quezon City. The court is adjacent to Ever Gotesco Mall. 



My friend who is addict in badminton invited me to play in Don Antonio Sports Center. At first I have hesitation if I will play or not because it’s too far from my home. I’ve heard a lot of good things about this court that’s why I decided to join their group.

Going in Don Antonio badminton court is very easy. It’s near in Ever Gotesco mall. When you see a footbridge, it means you almost there in the court. Juts walking distance from the bridge.






What the good thing about this court, there’s already available parking space in the area. It has 8 tara courts. The fee is Php 120 per person ( play all you can from 9am to 4pm).

I'm not sure what time is their queuing but there are some groups who are doing that every night.

Inside the court, there’s mini pantry where you can buy drinks and snacks. They are also selling badminton apparel like shirt, shorts and socks.  The badminton court alsos ells major brands represented including Yonex, RSL, Victor, Dunlop and others, rackets, shoes, bags, shuttlecocks and other supplies.




The restroom of the court is big and there’s strong source of water.

What also I like about this court, there are so many food establishments around the area.  You can definitely do food trip after the game hehe.

3 comments: